[kj] Astoria - Sunday Show . . .

Nichola wood gathering@misera.net
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:18:35 +0100

it was one of the roadies

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-admin@misera.net [mailto:gathering-admin@misera.net]On
Behalf Of Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 5:43 PM
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: RE: [kj] Astoria - Sunday Show . . .

No it can't have been Bingo - I remember his fire-breathing stunts were
spectaular, dramatic & impressive... (and I wasn't that drunk at
Subterrania).

I just hope the positioning of the man in the mask, and the waving of his
stick was strategically positioned for some optimum effects for the camera,
(or maybe for the crowd in the pit), because from the balcony the impact was
spectacularly unimpressive.

Jane