[kj] Astoria - Sunday Show . . .

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:43:19 +0100

No it can't have been Bingo - I remember his fire-breathing stunts were =
spectaular, dramatic & impressive... (and I wasn't that drunk at =
Subterrania).

I just hope the positioning of the man in the mask, and the waving of =
his stick was strategically positioned for some optimum effects for the =
camera, (or maybe for the crowd in the pit), because from the balcony =
the impact was spectacularly unimpressive.

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob's Arse [mailto:joker@Z6.com]
Sent: 22 October 2003 17:15
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Astoria - Sunday Show . . .

Was it the same guy who did the fire breathing at Subterrania? A bald =
guy? (good hairstyle).

If so, his name is Bingo and he was a fireman. I met him once in Camden =
market selling bootlegs.

--- Andreas Misera <misera@misera.net> wrote:
the man with the mask & the stick was an old friend of the band who used
to do firespinning etc for them. i was introduced to him but forgot the
name...

-a.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> I've just noticed . . . nobody has mentioned the man with the stick !
>
> Did I hallucinate this ??
>

> Marc.
>

> This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
> privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). =
If you
> are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of
> distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
> is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
> communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete =
and
> destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
> liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. =
This
> communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield