[kj] nyc tomorrow!!

Jester gathering@misera.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:19:59 -0500

--B_3149612400_2370288

Mere words can not describe the full out fucking pain I feel right now,
knowing that unless there is a fucking act of the gods, I will god damned
miss tomorrow, and looks like many other nights.

Have a blast tomorrow night guys, and drink a few beers for me. I fucking
dream of being there. :-(

On 10/21/03 9:02 PM, "Alex Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]
>> most rock'n'roll bar in New York City (in fact, it's none of those things),
>> but it's big, easy to find, generic and a two minute walk from the venue.
>> It's basically just a big Irish pub. There *ARE* cooler bars to hang out in,
>> but maybe we'll go investigate those later on in the evening. I'll be there
>> from 5pm on, so for those of you whose tickets I'm holding (Dirk & Cliff)
>> come find me there. They also serve food here, so you can fortify your
>> stomach before drinking. I suggest we meet up there, hang
>> out/drink/eat/whathaveyou until the doors open, then repair to the Webster
>> Hall for the show.
>>
>> In Manhattan, to get to the Central Bar (109 east 9th Street):
>>
>> *If you're travelling by subway, it can be easily reached by the #6 train
>> stop at ASTOR PLACE. Just get out at Astor Place, and walk *NORTH* to 9th
>> street, and hang a right. It's right next to a shitty record store called
>> EIGHTBALL (they only sell dance music). The Central Bar has a big Irish flag
>> waving out in front. Ya can't miss it.
>>
>> *If you're on the N or R or W line subway, get off at 8th Street. This will
>> leave you at 8th Street and Broadway. Walk *EAST* until you get to Astor
>> Place (a big open square with a cube sculpture in the middle). From there
>> walk *NORTH* to 9th street and hang a right. Once again, it's right next to a
>> shitty record store called EIGHTBALL (they only sell dance music). The
>> Central Bar has a big Irish flag waving out in front. Ya can't miss it.
>>
>> *If you decide to take a cab, just tell him 9th street between 3rd and 4th
>> Avenues.
>>
>> * If you're walking and are unfamiliar with Manhattan, just keep calm and
>> remember that the streets follow a chronological grid pattern (unless you're
>> further downtown, but don't worry about that).  The Central Bar is on the
>> *EAST SIDE* (east of Fifth Avenue, in other words).
>>
>> Take my cell phone number if you get lost or have a problem: (917)-691-9335
>>
>> Incidentally, since I've never met any of you swarthy swine, I look like
>> this:
>>
>> http://www.misera.net/ail/galleries/alexinlondon/alex_rob_tube.jpg
>>
>> I'm the idiot on the left in the leather jacket. In fact, I'll invariably be
>> wearing that same leather jacket, and I've decided I'll be sporting the red
>> Malicious Damage clock t-shirt underneath, so ya can't miss me.
>>
>> Problems? Questions? Concerns? Epiphanies? E-mail me (vassifer@earthlink.net)
>> or call on cell phone above.
>>
>> I'll send this out again prior to the date, but just in case, here's all the
>> info.
>>
>> Cheers and lookin' forward to it!
>>

> ALEX IN NYC
>

> ----------
> From: Mike <tailgnr@optonline.net>
> To: gathering@misera.net
> Subject: Re: [kj] nyc tomorrow!!
> Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2003, 7:25 PM
>

>> HMM my pc isnt cooperating Alex where are you guys meeting up tomorrow

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

--B_3149612400_2370288

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] nyc tomorrow!!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Mere words can not desc=
ribe the full out fucking pain I feel right now, knowing that unless there i=
s a fucking act of the gods, I will god damned miss tomorrow, and looks like=
 many other nights. <BR>
<BR>
Have a blast tomorrow night guys, and drink a few beers for me. I fucking d=
ream of being there. :-(<BR>
<BR>
On 10/21/03 9:02 PM, &quot;Alex Smith&quot; &lt;vassifer@earthlink.net&gt; =
wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0p=
x'><BR>
Mike....and anyone else....here's the plan once more:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0p=
x'>We meet up at around 5pm at THE CENTRAL BAR (109 East 9th Street between =
Third Avenue and Fourth Avenues). It's not the hippest, sexiest, punkest, mo=
st rock'n'roll bar in New York City (in fact, it's none of those things), bu=
t it's big, easy to find, generic and a two minute walk from the venue. It's=
 basically just a big Irish pub. There *ARE* cooler bars to hang out in, but=
 maybe we'll go investigate those later on in the evening. I'll be there fro=
m 5pm on, so for those of you whose tickets I'm holding (Dirk &amp; Cliff) c=
ome find me there. They also serve food here, so you can fortify your stomac=
h before drinking. I suggest we meet up there, hang out/drink/eat/whathaveyo=
u until the doors open, then repair to the Webster Hall for the show.<BR>
<BR>
In Manhattan, to get to the Central Bar (109 east 9th Street):<BR>
<BR>
*If you're travelling by subway, it can be easily reached by the #6 train s=
top at ASTOR PLACE. Just get out at Astor Place, and walk *NORTH* to 9th str=
eet, and hang a right. It's right next to a shitty record store called EIGHT=
BALL (they only sell dance music). The Central Bar has a big Irish flag wavi=
ng out in front. Ya can't miss it.<BR>
<BR>
*If you're on the N or R or W line subway, get off at 8th Street. This will=
 leave you at 8th Street and Broadway. Walk *EAST* until you get to Astor Pl=
ace (a big open square with a cube sculpture in the middle). From there walk=
 *NORTH* to 9th street and hang a right. Once again, it's right next to a sh=
itty record store called EIGHTBALL (they only sell dance music). The Central=
 Bar has a big Irish flag waving out in front. Ya can't miss it.<BR>
<BR>
*If you decide to take a cab, just tell him 9th street between 3rd and 4th =
Avenues.<BR>
<BR>
* If you're walking and are unfamiliar with Manhattan, just keep calm and r=
emember that the streets follow a chronological grid pattern (unless you're =
further downtown, but don't worry about that). &nbsp;The Central Bar is on t=
he *EAST SIDE* (east of Fifth Avenue, in other words).<BR>
<BR>
Take my cell phone number if you get lost or have a problem: (917)-691-9335=
<BR>
<BR>
Incidentally, since I've never met any of you swarthy swine, I look like th=
is:<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U><a href=3D"http://www.misera.net/ail/galleries/alexi=
nlondon/alex_rob_tube.jpg">http://www.misera.net/ail/galleries/alexinlondon/=
alex_rob_tube.jpg</a><BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
I'm the idiot on the left in the leather jacket. In fact, I'll invariably b=
e wearing that same leather jacket, and I've decided I'll be sporting the re=
d Malicious Damage clock t-shirt underneath, so ya can't miss me.<BR>
<BR>
Problems? Questions? Concerns? Epiphanies? E-mail me (<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"=
><U>vassifer@earthlink.net</U></FONT>) or call on cell phone above.<BR>
<BR>
I'll send this out again prior to the date, but just in case, here's all th=
e info.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers and lookin' forward to it!<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0=
px'><BR>
ALEX IN NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>