[kj] For Gathering Only

Jester gathering@misera.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:49:55 -0500

The killing-joke.com shirts are in, and ready to go. For you guys, I am
celebrating the fact that the Joke begin the first stateside tour since 94,
this week.

Buy two, get one free, and free shipping. I am going to do this till Friday
night at midnight, CST. To help reduce the clutter. All shirts ordered on
the special will then go out on Monday. I have small - XL and kids size as
well. It is a 6T for kids. Fits right on about 3 - 6 year olds. After that,
an adult small should fit your young ones. If there is enough demand, and
requests, I will make a onesie for babies.

http://www.killing-joke.com/merch.html

Also, we will have k-j.com stickers in stock in a week from Monday. Anyone
who places an order during the special gets a couple, gratis.

Mr. Coles, I need your mailing addy, and how many you need, to send you
yours. Once again, thank man. You rule.

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,