[kj] PARISIAN GIG REPORT + PICTURES ONLINE !!

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:26:26 -0400

excellent, hans. love this one:

http://www.ifrance.com/richterlagerhaus/Blutbefleckt/RICHTER_EM_KillingJoke_Backstage_02.jpg

this should be used as the basis for a future bootleg cover!

nice to see some of 'cechomor' - must have been quite a contrast of styles
that night - and the face behind the violin from the astoria mp3s.

my french isn't good but i think i'm right in concluding you enjoyed it!

>From: "wardance" <wardance@wardance.net>
>
>For those who can read french, by clicking on the link below, you can
>directly access the article I wrote about the KJ parisian  concert at
>"L'Elysee Montmartre" (29 september) :
>
>http://netgoth.free.fr/chroniques/killing.html
>
>This page also features some nice pictures + some short video samples,
>enjoy ! ;-)
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Hans Wehrwolf

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com