[kj] NY gig/so far

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 04:45:21 +0100

Sadly Alex no I'm not. The expense proved too
excessive, even though crossing the pond for 60
mins of KJ still seems an attractive proposition
(and meeting yourself and other US gatherers of course).
Plus I think still wallowing in the experience of such
agreat Astoria weekend (much more on that soon...)
is helping greatly. Glad Paris was good. Now back to
relive Astoria Saturday (big cheers Rob, it's about the best
KJ gig recording I have)