[kj] NY gig/so far

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:56:48 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3149405808_385111_MIME_Part

So is everything still going as according to plan (sorry to sound like
Johnny Anal about this, but I've been looking forward to a Killing Joke gig,
as we all have, for SOME DAMN TIME!)

Neil Perry -- are you coming?

See everyone at the Central Bar, then. Get in touch if you need further
help/information.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "fluw" <fluwdot@earthlink.net>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] NY gig/so far
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2003, 3:52 PM

this is the oct. 22nd NYC gathering so far: MIKE COLES, Myself, Dirk, Cliff
(and his gang of kin), Todd Fluw, Devacor, New Guy Mike, Stuart, maybe the
Exorcist
Is it tomorrow the NY gig, that mr coles and Alex Smith are going????

diaz

--MS_Mac_OE_3149405808_385111_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] NY gig/so far</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
So is everything still going as according to plan (sorry to sound like John=
ny Anal about this, but I've been looking forward to a Killing Joke gig, as =
we all have, for SOME DAMN TIME!) <BR>
<BR>
Neil Perry -- are you coming? <BR>
<BR>
See everyone at the Central Bar, then. Get in touch if you need further hel=
p/information.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>