[kj] Bristol sickness...

Amy Moseley gathering@misera.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:32:16 -0500

Quoting Jim Harper <jimharper666@yahoo.co.uk>:

> Well, I seem to have avoided the cold, despite spending time with both Jaz
> and Mik on Friday night. On Sunday however I did discover the bulge in my
> cheek left by recent dental surgery had become infected, giving me some
> excruciating pain on the left side of my face. Hours of fun, and some tasty
> antibiotics too. I think I would rather have had the cold, personally.

Hey!  My sweetie has a cold and sore throat too, after attending
the Bristol gig!  On the other hand, how many people in that area
who *didn't* go have a cold?

Of course, weakening one's immune system through the overconsumption
of alcohol and huge amounts of physical exertion probably did not
help anyone fend off a cold ;-)