[kj] Bristol sickness...

Jim Harper gathering@misera.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:08:39 +0100 (BST)

--0-701755045-1066234119=:31045

Well, I seem to have avoided the cold, despite spending time with both Jaz and Mik on Friday night. On Sunday however I did discover the bulge in my cheek left by recent dental surgery had become infected, giving me some excruciating pain on the left side of my face. Hours of fun, and some tasty antibiotics too. I think I would rather have had the cold, personally.

Argh.

Jim.

--0-701755045-1066234119=:31045

<DIV>Well, I seem to have avoided the cold, despite spending time with both Jaz and Mik on Friday night. On Sunday however I did discover the bulge in my cheek left by recent dental surgery had become infected, giving me some excruciating pain on the left side of my face. Hours of fun, and some tasty antibiotics too. I think I would rather have had the cold, personally.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Argh.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-701755045-1066234119=:31045--