[kj] KJ QUIZ QUESTIONS

Madani gathering@misera.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:02:11 -0700

I  have a few questions that i was hoping some of you wise old KJ fans could
answer.

I'm an eejit, but anyway:

1 Was "An Irrational Domain" ever printed?

No.

2 What happend to the "Order Of The Distant Islands Charter"? Did it end up
folding?

Yes.

If so, why?

Dunno, but I think it was mostly running out of time and money.

3 Was the KJ song "The Hive" ever studio recorded? Or was it dropped all
together?

the latter I think.

4 Was the KJ song "The Fanatic" ever studio recorded? Or was it dropped all
together? Or did ethier of these songs end up becoming something else?

the middle I think.

5 KJ - "Empty Quarter"? What is this? When did it come out?

Early 80s, I think 1984,  but it's Youth and Ben Watkins, not KJ.

I hope you can help me with some answers,

Well, I guess it didn't hurt, but I'm not sure how helpful I was!