[kj] Queen Adreena

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:50:28 +0100

Missed them both times again, but imo Orson, the original bass player, =
was a cornerstone of the act. I've only seen them once since he left, =
and thought they were OK, but no longer great.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoni Adamiak [mailto:antoni@clara.net]
Sent: 13 October 2003 01:47
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Queen Adreena

Hmmm, I've gotta agree with Rob's Arse on this one - I was very much =
looking
forward to Queen Adreena's set tonight but I only recognised the last =
song
... they did seem to be minus a bass player ... a tad disappointing =
after a
couple of shows I'd seen them at over the past couple of years ... at =
least
my 17 year old daughter got in tonight ... it might not be her cup of =
tea
but she's seen Killing Joke so I'm rather happy ... it's been a fraught =
week
or so but time for a rest ... see you in Sheffield ...

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *