[kj] Set list Liverpool and Leeds

Stephen Robinson gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:34:10 +0100

Just had to check it out, nipped into said toilets this morning and the blue
light does make it a bit harder to see the vein, but still got there in the
end.. Ohh... yeah ...man.

That was Sean? He did tell me his name a couple of times, but my ears didn't
seem to be working correctly, for some reason. And I felt a bit of an ejiot
asking a 3 time..

SR

PS I See Man City were beaten by a Midlands team. I mention that for no good
reason what-so-ever.

> So you were the guy with Sean on the station platform?? I think we
explained to you the reason for those horrible lights in some public
toilets, (i.e.: they prevent junkies jacking up, 'cos they can't see their
veins).

> see you whenever, Jane

Lime