[kj] the greatest live band on the planet!

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:28:40 +0100

Oh - that was Tim!! I must have asked all the wrong people to point him =
out, as I thought he needed a crash for the night.

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil [mailto:tofield@cica.freeserve.co.uk]
Sent: 08 October 2003 10:15
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] the greatest live band on the planet!

I hope this doesnt make me responsible for 'taking your cherry'!
t'was a good night, Empire Song was the highlight for me, and the bit
where Jas stopped the band playing after the first bar of Follow the
Leaders (I think), built the crowd up, then turned to the general and
shouted "fuckin give it to 'em Geordie". Geordie pulled the trigger
and it all kicked off! Superb stuff. The crowd didnt seem all that
into it though, alot of shouting & cheering but not much movement. And
Im still not convinced about Loose Cannon. I know people are saying it
works better live, but Id still much rather hear Implant or something.
big thanks to Jane for the ticket.
big thanks to Tim for being so spectacularly bad at pool, and thus
making me look really good!
northampton tomorrow............
phil