[kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?

Sven Oliver Roth gathering@misera.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:14:29 +0200

<P>Yes, KJ reconvened in 1997 to contribute this amazing song to the West Memphis CD. Presently I listen to this amazing piece every morning. I would even go so far as to say that this was one of their best pieces ever.</P>
<P>I haven't seen this song anywhere for dowmload so far but got it as track No.9 on the "Aotearoa" CD which I bought quite recently on eBay. To my surprise I didn't get an "official CD" but a burned copy (although very nicely done). I wasn't pissed because of the great and completely unknown KJ material (includes also a KJ track made for Paul Verhoeven's movie Show Girls).</P>
<P>If the guy who sold this item to me is here on the list, please e-mail me, I am curious and have a few questions ;)</P>
<P><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Mistress Raevyn <MISTS_AND_RAINS@YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: gathering@misera.net
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: gathering@misera.net
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I believe it is on the The West Memphis 3 cd.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;MR
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;MADELYLE@aol.com wrote:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Was the track "Our Last Goodbye" ever on any joke records.If so, which one? when did it come out?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;i've just downloaded it and it's pretty damn good. I would just like to know where its place is on the KJ discography.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Cheers
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Lyle
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search