[kj] the greatest live band on the planet!

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:59:11 +0100

"Too Right! Bloody Magnificent! Managed to get right to the front within =
the evil gaze of that small, hairy, Charles Manson lookalike bouncer."

Lol - He's been practicing that gaze for years... it's all bluff, and =
his bark is much worse than his bite. Saw him in the foyer before the =
show and he was really excited & looking forward to the show, (it makes =
a huge change for him to work for a band he's a fan of), then afterwards =
in Big Hands, asked if he'd enjoyed it & the response was "Oh Yes!!". =
Even though he had to spend the night watching the crowd rather than the =
band, he'd loved every minute. I seem to remember he always used to =
dance to the Joke in Jilly's Rockworld, and the Banshee before that...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark H [mailto:moh@totalise.co.uk]
Sent: 08 October 2003 00:26
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] the greatest live band on the planet!

Too Right! Bloody Magnificent! Managed to get right to
the front within the evil gaze of that small, hairy, Charles
Manson lookalike bouncer.=20

Tim, are you the Tim I met afterwards at the merchandise
stall? in the Academy at Manchester? If so, good to meet
you, also Big Al, Trevor and all the others I met there.=20

Geordie looked like he was not sure if he wanted to be
there - does he always look like that? He hardly ever looked
at the audience, mainly at Jaz - probably to keep him in check.

I can die happy now.

----- Original Message -----=20