[kj] I-def-I?

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:44:59 +0100

Yes - I found that out just after I'd handed a Giga-0 demo to Owain with =
a note for Patrick.

Pleased for Mick & Lowrider, (who I enjoyed in Leeds), but naturally =
very disappointed for Iain if this is confirmed...

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: mraven@redwoodsystems.co.uk [mailto:mraven@redwoodsystems.co.uk]
Sent: 08 October 2003 09:18
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: RE: [kj] I-def-I?

According to Mick Head last night, his band (Lowrider?) has the support
slot for Sheffield.

                                                                         =
                                           =20
                    "Shadforth, Jane                                     =
                                           =20
                    E SUKOP-UOIT/42"       To:     =
<gathering@misera.net>                                           =20
                    <jane.shadforth@       cc:                           =
                                           =20
                    shell.com>             Subject:     RE: [kj] =
I-def-I?                                           =20
                    Sent by:                                             =
                                           =20
                    gathering-admin@                                     =
                                           =20
                    misera.net                                           =
                                           =20
                                                                         =
                                           =20
                                                                         =
                                           =20
                    07/10/2003 16:46                                     =
                                           =20
                    Please respond                                       =
                                           =20
                    to gathering                                         =
                                           =20
                                                                         =
                                           =20
                                                                         =
                                           =20

I haven't seen them, but the local crew last night thought they were all
wrong as support for Killing Joke, and that Giga-0 would have been a =
better
match. (Iain did try to get SJM to put them on, but unfortunately failed
this time).

Fingers crossed for Sheffield. In anyone can put a word in the right =
ear,
would be much appreciated...

Jane