[kj] Used CDs. . .

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

that's what got me as well! the ministry part is
fucking hilarious.

i think shit like this is not to be taken too
seriously. i think accuracy is given a backseat to
being funny in an outrageous and slightly perverse
way. it's good for a laugh and not much more. nothing
to set your tastes by, for damn sure.

Leigh

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/features/castoffs-and-cutouts/index.shtml

=====