[kj] OT: Daddy gets a holiday!

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:05:18 -0500

--B_3148236319_1390028

Ok, taking the next week off from site duties, email, and everything else
computer. Be back in full force on next Tuesday. This week is going to be a
little to busy for me. So, if anything happens to the site, SQL dies, the
server crashes, it will get fixed Tuesday. I am forbidden to work this week,
by the boss.

The Cubs win, going to the NLCS.

Texas vs zerOU is this week, and the wife and I stay busy with alumni
functions all week.

Have to get my oldest son to the doc to see about his ADD/ADHD issues.

Needless to say, I also am in need to get away from the computer for a
while.

It is 10:00PM CST, and OU still sucks!

Anyone in Chicago that wants to send me Cubbies NLCS gear is MORE than
welcome to. Fucking hell this is awesome.

I am off to celebrate with a lot of beer and shots. Trying to convince my
wife to allow me to go to a restaurant/bar where the manager is a former
Cubs infielder. Joey promised me free shots all night if this ever happened.
Hahaha...

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio

The Web Master,
Jester
www.killing-joke.com
www.parallax1.com

--B_3148236319_1390028

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>OT: Daddy gets a holiday!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Ok, taking the next wee=
k off from site duties, email, and everything else computer. Be back in full=
 force on next Tuesday. This week is going to be a little to busy for me. So=
, if anything happens to the site, SQL dies, the server crashes, it will get=
 fixed Tuesday. I am forbidden to work this week, by the boss.<BR>
<BR>
The Cubs win, going to the NLCS.<BR>
<BR>
Texas vs zerOU is this week, and the wife and I stay busy with alumni funct=
ions all week.<BR>
<BR>
Have to get my oldest son to the doc to see about his ADD/ADHD issues.<BR>
<BR>
Needless to say, I also am in need to get away from the computer for a whil=
e.<BR>
<BR>
It is 10:00PM CST, and OU still sucks!<BR>
<BR>
Anyone in Chicago that wants to send me Cubbies NLCS gear is MORE than welc=
ome to. Fucking hell this is awesome.<BR>
<BR>
I am off to celebrate with a lot of beer and shots. Trying to convince my w=
ife to allow me to go to a restaurant/bar where the manager is a former Cubs=
 infielder. Joey promised me free shots all night if this ever happened. Hah=
aha...<BR>
<BR>
Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR! <BR>
Occisio Locatio <BR>
<BR>
The Web Master, <BR>
Jester <BR>