[kj] hotel

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:54:58 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3148228498_2058931_MIME_Part

Holy shit, Stu, you should've SAID it was yer birthday, in which case I
would've made it a point to come to Maxwell's. Ah well, glad to hear you had
fun. With my lovely wife away in Frankfurt on business, I went out with my
pal Rob for Lebanese food and then a perilously drunken weave through a
variety of East Village bars, including Manitoba's (where I was promptly
chastised by Handsome Dick himself for putting "New Rose" by the Damned on
the juke box four consecutive times). Spent today exceptionally hung over.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: foolscircle9ways <foolscircle9ways@yahoo.com>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] hotel
Date: Sun, Oct 5, 2003, 5:12 PM

Alex,
Everybody,
The day started in a bar full of NJ redneck-shit-for-brains morons and ended
in paradise! The staff at Maxwells stopped serving me...but the manager took
control and by end of night was pouring straight gin down my maliciously
damaged neck. Now that's what I call a birthday! I think. I'm afraid I was
very, very drunk.

Stuart

Alex Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

Let me know when you're arriving, Mike!

Stuart....where in Hoboken are you? I doubt I'll make it to Maxwell's
tonight (kind've a trek), but ya never know.

Alex in NYC

----------
>From: mike coles
>To: gathering@misera.net
>Subject: [kj] hotel
>Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2003, 2:44 AM
>

>Thanks for that Alex & Stuart.
>Union Square it shall be.
>Aow for those cheap flights.
>My friend's cousin works for British Airways so we'll go there first...
>colesy
>--
>Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
>... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping
<http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext
%2Csec%3Amail>  - with improved product search

--MS_Mac_OE_3148228498_2058931_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] hotel</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Holy shit, Stu, you should've SAID it was yer birthday, in which case I wou=
ld've made it a point to come to Maxwell's. Ah well, glad to hear you had fu=
n. With my lovely wife away in Frankfurt on business, I went out with my pal=
 Rob for Lebanese food and then a perilously drunken weave through a variety=
 of East Village bars, including Manitoba's (where I was promptly chastised =
by Handsome Dick himself for putting &quot;New Rose&quot; by the Damned on t=
he juke box four consecutive times). Spent today exceptionally hung over.<BR=

<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
The day started in a bar full of NJ redneck-shit-for-brains morons and ende=
d in paradise! The staff at Maxwells stopped serving me...but the manager to=
ok control and by end of night was pouring straight gin down my maliciously =
damaged neck. Now that's what I call a birthday! I think. I'm afraid I was v=
ery, very drunk.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Stuart<BR>
<BR>
<B><I>Alex Smith &lt;</I></B><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>vassifer@earthlink.ne=
t</U></FONT><B><I>&gt;</I></B> wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Let me know when you're arriving, Mike!<BR>
<BR>
Stuart....where in Hoboken are you? I doubt I'll make it to Maxwell's<BR>
tonight (kind've a trek), but ya never know.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
&gt;From: mike coles <BR>
&gt;To: <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>gathering@misera.net<BR>
</U></FONT>&gt;Subject: [kj] hotel<BR>
&gt;Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2003, 2:44 AM<BR>
&gt;<BR>
<BR>
&gt;Thanks for that Alex &amp; Stuart.<BR>
&gt;Union Square it shall be.<BR>
&gt;Aow for those cheap flights.<BR>
&gt;My friend's cousin works for British Airways so we'll go there first...=
<BR>
&gt;colesy<BR>
&gt;-- <BR>
&gt;Check out our merchandise at <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.malici=
ousdamage.co.uk<BR>
</U></FONT>&gt;... and you can find more Killing Joke at <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000=
FF"><U>http://www.studio-c.co.uk<BR>
</U></FONT>&gt;_______________________________________________<BR>
&gt;Gathering mailing list<BR>
&gt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>Gathering@misera.net<BR>
</U></FONT>&gt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/li=
stinfo/gathering<BR>
</U></FONT>_______________________________________________<BR>
Gathering mailing list<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>Gathering@misera.net<BR>
</U></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.<BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"1" WIDTH=3D"100%"><BR>
Do you Yahoo!?<BR>
The New Yahoo! Shopping &lt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://shopping.yahoo.=
com/?__yltc=3Ds%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail</U></FONT=
>&gt; &nbsp;- with improved product search <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3148228498_2058931_MIME_Part--