[kj] Grohl get a Poll

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 04:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone noticed a younger element at the gigs I wonder? Has the Grohl name done much?

I saw in the Malibu Times article that the album has sold 100,000 copies in the US which, frankly, I am amazed by and a little sceptical of.

The album hasn't really troubled the UK charts much has it? Anyone have any idea how many have been sold in the UK? Seems that the Grohl association did much for publicity but little for sales.

It would be a tragedy if this album did not fulfill its potential for Killing Joke. It really would.

--- "Alex Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

I was quite dissapointed to read that in the latest issue of Q magazine
(with the Strokes on the cover), Dave Grohl is featured in the "cash for
questions" section (wherein readers write in random questions for whichever
rock luminary is in the hot seat), and there wasn't a single question or
mention of Killing Joke.

A bummer, that.

Alex in NYC