[kj] Who's off to Bristol?

james harper gathering@misera.net
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:15:15 +0000

Hello people

Well I've done some searching and apparently the best place is 'The
Hatchet', a goth-metal-alternative pub just opposite the Academy. I'll be in
there from about 4-4.30 onwards. I'm trying to sort out a photo so people
know who I am, and it would be cool if other people could post or link to
piccys of themselves. I've seen photos of Mik but that was ages ago so
you'll have to refresh my memory! I've no idea what Nichola and Mr Marchesan
look like, so dig out some photos!

If anyone has anything to add, speak up...I need all the help I can get...;)

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...