[kj] NYC hotels

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1162153895-1065204892=:19401

Colesy,
Prices change by the day! I booked Metropolitan from UK at 65 quid a night. When I extended by 2 nights it was up to 100, bit the bullet on that one but when I tried for another 2 it was nearer 200 USD! Then got back online and got 2 nights at the Pennsylvania for about 100 bucks a night (it was quoting 200 a night when I was in UK). So keep surfin!

Alex,
Took your suggestion to visit Hoboken (I'm here now. I'm in love. I never want to leave this place. Please, please, please, powers-that-be, gimme a green card, I'll do anything, anything...)
Man, let me buy you a drink for letting me in on the world's best kept secret city. Or if you want to come along to the punk night at Maxwells tomorrow night you can buy me one for my 14th dyslexic birthday ;)...I'll be flaunting one of Colesy's finest.

World/NYC Gatherers,
Why don't we throw street-cred out the window with the hotel telly and book a suite at the Waldorf (not entirely joking here)...we could even invite Jaz back for a post-gig question-and-answer session on the Courtald Talks, LMAO

Stuart in NJ (looking across the Hudson at the beautiful madness that is NYC, and chillin' right out!)

mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:
OK NYC gatherers, that means you Alex.

Here's what I've found so far.
I'm quite capable of making my own decisions but a little guidance wouldn't go amiss.
At the moment Union Square looks favourite.
cheers,
colesy

<<The Pennsylvania Hotel $110 /night
a large, moderately priced property, located on 7th Avenue, spanning the entire block between 32nd and 33rd Streets.>>

<<Murray Hill Inn $116.25 /night
143 East 30th Street
*  Cozy 50 room Inn located on a lovely tree-lined street in the quiet residential neighborhood of Murray Hill. Close to midtown and downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Station, Macy's, the Empire State Building, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.>>

<<Ramada Inn New York New York $99/night
161 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016 US
   *  Fantastic NYC Location close to all attractions and business centers. * 5th Ave Shopping within walking distance * NYU * NYU Medical Center only 1 block * Complimentary Continental Breakfast * Great Restaurants within walking distance * Friendly/Multi-Lingual Staff * Great Location for all your needs>>

<<*  The Union Square Inn  $97.50/night
 209 East 14th Street
 a small boutique hotel with 41 charming rooms, combining a landmark building with modern decor. Close to Midtown and Downtown,>>

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

--0-1162153895-1065204892=:19401

<DIV>Colesy,</DIV>
<DIV>Prices change by the day! I booked Metropolitan from UK at 65 quid a night. When I extended by 2 nights it was up to 100, bit the bullet on that one but when I tried for another 2 it was nearer 200 USD! Then got back online and got 2 nights at the Pennsylvania for about 100 bucks a night (it was quoting 200 a night when I was in UK). So keep surfin!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Alex,</DIV>
<DIV>Took your&nbsp;suggestion to visit Hoboken (I'm here now. I'm in love. I never want to leave this place. Please, please, please, powers-that-be, gimme a green card, I'll do anything, anything...) </DIV>
<DIV>Man, let me buy you a drink for letting me in on the world's best kept secret city. Or if you want to come along to the punk night at Maxwells tomorrow night you can buy me one for my 14th dyslexic birthday ;)...I'll be&nbsp;flaunting one of Colesy's finest.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>World/NYC Gatherers,</DIV>
<DIV>Why don't we throw street-cred out the window with the hotel telly and book a suite at the Waldorf (not entirely joking here)...we could even invite Jaz back&nbsp;for a post-gig&nbsp;question-and-answer session&nbsp;on the Courtald Talks, LMAO</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stuart in NJ (looking across the Hudson at the beautiful madness that is NYC, and chillin' right out!)<BR><BR><B><I>mike coles &lt;mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE type=text/css><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></STYLE>

<DIV>OK NYC gatherers, that means you Alex.</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Here's what I've found so far.</DIV>
<DIV>I'm quite capable of making my own decisions but a little guidance wouldn't go amiss.</DIV>
<DIV>At the moment Union Square looks favourite.</DIV>
<DIV>cheers,</DIV>
<DIV>colesy</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>&lt;&lt;The Pennsylvania Hotel<FONT color=#ff0000> $110 /night&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>a large, moderately priced property, located on 7th Avenue, spanning the entire block between 32nd and 33rd Streets.&gt;&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;&lt;Murray Hill Inn<FONT color=#ff0000> $116.25 /night</FONT>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>143 East 30th Street</DIV>
<DIV>*&nbsp; Cozy 50 room Inn located on a lovely tree-lined street in the quiet residential neighborhood of Murray Hill. Close to midtown and downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Station, Macy's, the Empire State Building, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.&gt;&gt;</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>&lt;&lt;Ramada Inn New York New York<FONT color=#ff0000> $99/night</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>161 Lexington Avenue<BR>New York, NY 10016 US</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp; Fantastic NYC Location close to all attractions and business centers. * 5th Ave Shopping within walking distance * NYU * NYU Medical Center only 1 block * Complimentary Continental Breakfast * Great Restaurants within walking distance * Friendly/Multi-Lingual Staff * Great Location for all your needs&gt;&gt;<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&lt;&lt;*&nbsp; The Union Square Inn&nbsp;<FONT color=#ff0000> $97.50/night</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;209 East 14th Street</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;a small boutique hotel with 41 charming rooms, combining a landmark building with modern decor. Close to Midtown and Downtown,&gt;&gt;</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><X-SIGSEP><PRE>--
</PRE></X-SIGSEP>
<DIV>Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk</DIV>
<DIV>... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR>If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.<p><hr SIZE=1>