[kj] NYC hotels

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:41:18 +0100

--============_-1146948413==_ma============

OK NYC gatherers, that means you Alex.

Here's what I've found so far.
I'm quite capable of making my own decisions but a little guidance
wouldn't go amiss.
At the moment Union Square looks favourite.
cheers,
colesy

<<The Pennsylvania Hotel $110 /night
a large, moderately priced property, located on 7th Avenue, spanning
the entire block between 32nd and 33rd Streets.>>

<<Murray Hill Inn $116.25 /night
143 East 30th Street
*  Cozy 50 room Inn located on a lovely tree-lined street in the
quiet residential neighborhood of Murray Hill. Close to midtown and
downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of Times Square, Madison
Square Garden, Grand Central Station, Macy's, the Empire State
Building, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.>>

<<Ramada Inn New York New York $99/night
161 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016 US
    *  Fantastic NYC Location close to all attractions and business
centers. * 5th Ave Shopping within walking distance * NYU * NYU
Medical Center only 1 block * Complimentary Continental Breakfast *
Great Restaurants within walking distance * Friendly/Multi-Lingual
Staff * Great Location for all your needs>>

<<*  The Union Square Inn  $97.50/night
  209 East 14th Street
  a small boutique hotel with 41 charming rooms, combining a landmark
building with modern decor. Close to Midtown and Downtown,>>

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
guidance wouldn't go amiss.</div>
/night&nbsp;</font></div>
spanning the entire block between 32nd and 33rd Streets.&gt;&gt;</div>
/night</font>&nbsp; </div>
the quiet residential neighborhood of Murray Hill. Close to midtown
and downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of Times Square,
Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Station, Macy's, the Empire State
Building, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.&gt;&gt;</div>
$99/night</font></div>
New York, NY 10016 US</div>
attractions and business centers. * 5th Ave Shopping within walking
distance * NYU * NYU Medical Center only 1 block * Complimentary
Continental Breakfast * Great Restaurants within walking distance *
Friendly/Multi-Lingual Staff * Great Location for all your
needs&gt;&gt;<br>
$97.50/night</font></div>
landmark building with modern decor. Close to Midtown and
Downtown,&gt;&gt;</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk</div>