[kj] Astoria decisions, decisions, decisions

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 05:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Oh fuck!

--- "Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42" <jane.shadforth@shell.com> wrote:
Does the Astoria have a lift??? There's a LOT of stairs in there otherwise...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob's Arse [mailto:joker@Z6.com]
Sent: 01 October 2003 09:10
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Astoria decisions, decisions, decisions

Personally speaking, a pub without stairs wouls be a great help.
Of course, if you all decided to go to a pub with stairs, I'll get me coat!

--- Neil Perry <neilfperry@btinternet.com> wrote:
Pre-Astoria gigs, I've always favoured the Phoenix bar,
at the Phoenix theatre, down from the Astoria on the other side of
the road. It's a nice dimly-lit basement bar, attached to the theatre
obviously,
but they are well used to hordes of rock fans meeting there before
and after gigs. But NO TVs..... so if watching England get thrashed
by Turkey is integral to the evening's enjoyment, we better stick
to Jel's plan. But that pub is a SHITHOLE. Still, if that's the
plan, that's the plan...