[kj] NYC gig Oct 22nd -& 26th A Show of Hands/Plan

Cliff and Kara Livingston gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:10:52 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_008E_01C38858.1D6BA7C0

Hi Stuart,
Come to the Philly show on 10/26 at the Theater of the Living Arts if =
yer gonna be around.
Philly is only a 2hour train or drive from NYC.
BTW the Philly show will be all KJ and Amen.
Let the Parties begin ! See ya soon,Cliff & Kara=20

P.S. Cheers to all the UK Gatherer's,i want to hear all about it,haha !
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: foolscircle9ways=20
  To: gathering@misera.net=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 3:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] NYC gig Oct 22nd - A Show of Hands/Plan

  Hi Alex,
  Sounds like a cunning plan, but if I hang out in NYC for 3 weeks I'll =
be brain-dead, not to mention flat broke! I need to find somewhere =
outside this mayhem to rest these old bones, any suggestions? And no =
wise-ass remarks about Atlantic City, if I'm gonna mosh beligerantly I =
need some quality chill-out time first ;)

  Cheers,

  Stuart

  Alex Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

    Folx.....

    As mentioned earlier, I'm proposing a pre-gig meet-up/drink-up on
    October 22nd, prior the Joke's long-awaited return to the States and =
their
    kickoff date in NYC. If possible, I'd like to get a show of hands as =
to who
    is planning on attending. Right now, it stands at there's myself, =
Cliff and
    Dirk.

    What about the rest of you. Jester Joe? Stuart? New Guy Mike?

    Please let me see a show of hands so we can organize a meet-up. I =
live right
    near the venue (Webster Hall), and the bars in the immediate =
vicinity are no
    great shakes, but there are some cooler, more suitable ones nearby =
that
    would be more condusive/comfortable/more fun for a gaggle of Jokers =
such as
    we.

    Being that the doors open at 7:30 (and please bear in mind that =
there are
    other bands playing and a horde of badge-holding CMJ'ers also =
planning on
    attending), I'm suggesting that we meet up around 5pm, knock back =
several
    pints, and then get to the venue as the doors open, then continue =
drinking,
    furiously heckle the other bands and generally make beligerent =
bastards of
    ourselves until the Joke come on.

    Who's in?

    Alex in NYC

  If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

------=_NextPart_000_008E_01C38858.1D6BA7C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Stuart,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Come to the Philly show on 10/26 at the =
Theater of=20
the Living Arts if yer gonna be around.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Philly is only a 2hour train or drive =
from=20
NYC.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>BTW the Philly show will be all KJ and=20
Amen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Let the Parties begin ! See ya =
soon,Cliff &amp;=20
Kara </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>P.S. Cheers to all the UK Gatherer's,i =
want to hear=20
all about it,haha !</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dfoolscircle9ways@yahoo.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:foolscircle9ways@yahoo.com">foolscircle9ways</A> </DIV>
title=3Dgathering@misera.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:gathering@misera.net">gathering@misera.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, October 01, =
2003 3:38=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [kj] NYC gig Oct =
22nd - A=20
  Show of Hands/Plan</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Hi Alex,</DIV>
  <DIV>Sounds like a cunning plan, but if I hang&nbsp;out in NYC for 3 =
weeks=20
  I'll be brain-dead, not to mention flat broke! I need to find =
somewhere=20
  outside this mayhem to rest these old bones, any suggestions? And no =
wise-ass=20
  remarks about Atlantic City, if I'm gonna mosh beligerantly I need =
some=20
  quality chill-out time first ;)</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Cheers,</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Stuart<BR><BR><B><I>Alex Smith =
&lt;vassifer@earthlink.net&gt;</I></B>=20
  wrote:</DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=3Dreplbq=20
  style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px =
solid"><BR>Folx.....<BR><BR>As=20
    mentioned earlier, I'm proposing a pre-gig meet-up/drink-up =
on<BR>October=20
    22nd, prior the Joke's long-awaited return to the States and=20
    their<BR>kickoff date in NYC. If possible, I'd like to get a show of =
hands=20
    as to who<BR>is planning on attending. Right now, it stands at =
there's=20
    myself, Cliff and<BR>Dirk.<BR><BR>What about the rest of you. Jester =
Joe?=20
    Stuart? New Guy Mike?<BR><BR>Please let me see a show of hands so we =
can=20
    organize a meet-up. I live right<BR>near the venue (Webster Hall), =
and the=20
    bars in the immediate vicinity are no<BR>great shakes, but there are =
some=20
    cooler, more suitable ones nearby that<BR>would be more=20
    condusive/comfortable/more fun for a gaggle of Jokers such=20
    as<BR>we.<BR><BR>Being that the doors open at 7:30 (and please bear =
in mind=20
    that there are<BR>other bands playing and a horde of badge-holding =
CMJ'ers=20
    also planning on<BR>attending), I'm suggesting that we meet up =
around 5pm,=20
    knock back several<BR>pints, and then get to the venue as the doors =
open,=20
    then continue drinking,<BR>furiously heckle the other bands and =
generally=20
    make beligerent bastards of<BR>ourselves until the Joke come=20
    on.<BR><BR>Who's in?<BR><BR>Alex in=20
    =
NYC<BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Gathering=20
    mailing=20
    =
list<BR>Gathering@misera.net<BR>http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo=
/gathering</BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR>If=20
  you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.
  <P>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=3Ds%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%=
2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail">The=20
  New Yahoo! Shopping</A> - with improved product=20
search</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008E_01C38858.1D6BA7C0--