[kj] RE: DARKNESS/Rapture/interpol/F-Space

Djehuti111 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

--- Amy Moseley <amyr@jump.net> wrote:
> Quoting Djehuti111 <djehuti111@yahoo.com>:
>
> > --- Amy Moseley <amyr@jump.net> wrote:
> > http://www.mobilization.com/artists/fspace.html
> >
> >  And if I do say so myself, they have a really
> cute
> > drummer... I mean, they are really good. ;)
> >
> >  I'll have venue names for any interested parties
> as
> > soon as we're confirmed.
>
> Cool!
>
> Of course, I *do* live some 1,500 miles away from
> NYC ;-)

 Er, so do I!

 San Francisco any closer to you?
We play the official Burning Man "Decompression" party
on October 12th.

 Other than that, it may take a while fer us ta git to
Tejas.

 A L P

> Butt-fucked Egypt as far as getting to see bands is
> concerned!
>
> Unless one comes for SXSW (hint hint hint)
> www.sxsw.org

=====
"the unfragmentary non-atomic fact of my universality"