[kj] setlist(s) for Australian tour

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:05:59 +1000

To:    gathering <gathering@misera.net>
cc:

Subject:    [kj] setlist(s) for US tour

Here is my KJ setlist:

(intro)=A0 *air-raid sirens*

MONEY IS NOT OUR GOD
THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION SHOW
MILLENIUM
DARKNESS BEFORE DAWN (with sample in beginning)
BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
TOTAL INVASION
THE WAIT
SEEING RED
LOVE LIKE BLOOD
A NEW DAY (here's where I start to cry.....love this fucking song)
SAVAGE FREEDOM

(encore 1)

EUROPE
SLIPSTREAM
FOLLOW THE LEADERS

(encore 2)

REQUIEM
PSYYCHE

honorable mention/interchangeable:

INFERNO
SANITY
WARDANCE (not a favorite, but applicable)
THE HUM
TABAZAN
COMPLICATIONS
EIGHTIES

If it's anywhere close to this I'll fucking love it!!......(actually I'm
going to love it anyways, just to be there!)

HONOUR THY FIRE!!

Tom.

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the=20
addressee named above and may contain privileged and=20
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not=20
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you=20
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.