[kj] "a very dubious character"

Greyson Stoehr gathering@misera.net
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:28:51 -0800 (PST)

Aleph:

Before anyone beings to think I'm some kind of
closed-minded, opinionated idiot, you should know that
my comments were based out of knowledge of the Abra
Melim and the cautionary story told of the
practitioner who changed his basic belief system...and
ended up dead.  The cautions throughout that book warn
against it, and I was specifically pointing that out
to Jaz, although my earlier synopsis of our
conversation did not tell you that.  SL
MacGregor-Mathers may have produced that book's
translation, but it was very fundamental to Aleister
Crowley to use the working of the Abra Melim in the
first place.

I was only reporting what was told to me by Jaz so
that it could be seen where HE, himself, had drawn a
line.  I wasn't presenting anything I said or did as
being anything more than it was.

Grey