[kj] OT: Happy Thankgiving

Jester gathering@misera.net
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:36:42 -0600

On 11/27/03 3:15 PM, "Djehuti111" <djehuti111@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings Family,
>=20
> I'd just like to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving.
>=20
> I hope that we can all be introspective for a moment
> today to recognize everything in our lives that we
> have to be truly thankful for.
>=20
> ~Aleph

And a very happy T+1 (sorry, I am a little late..) to you.

Even though our European brothers and sisters don=B9t celebrate it, I still a=
wishing everyone on the list well today....

Things to be thankful for? Wife, kids, friends...both sets...ones I have me=
in the flesh, and e-friends, like on the gathering, a roof over our heads,
food in the gut. Beyond that, in all seriousness, what else do we really
need? As shitty as some years can be, I still count myself lucky.

So, I raise my glass of Cabernet to you all....CHEERS!

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO=20

THE WEBMASTER,=20
JESTER=20
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM=20

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"