[kj] OT: Healthy -new born- Babies!!!

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:42:35 +0000

Ha - you kept that one quiet!!

Many congratulations!
Tis a wonderful feeling is it not?

Jamie

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Javier Garcia" <jagargal@lycos.com>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] OT: Healthy -new born- Babies!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:01:41 -0500

Being away for a while, that's why I'm just replying to Alex's great news!!,
congratulations Alex and the future mom!!!!!

One of the things that took me away for a while was the arrival of my little
baby girl Jimena, who was born a week ago (november 19th). It;s a wonderful
feeling... she's gorgeus!! (what else can I say!?!?!??).

Cheeeers

Javier
mexico city