[kj] "a very dubious character"

Greyson Stoehr gathering@misera.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:49:07 -0800 (PST)

Jaz and I had a full-out discussion of this subject
back when he was promoting "Extremeties..."

At the point when he had recovered from the nervous
breakdown he--and supposedly also Geordie--had
suffered after doing the Courtauld Talks and Outside
the Gate, Jaz decided it was time to go 'back to his
roots' and become a Muslim.  He'd more or less
renounced Thelema by that point, and when I argued
that I saw what he'd done as a regressive move, he
couldn't believe it.

That said, he's never given up the THEORY, but I don't
believe he's as much in the PRACTICE as he was back in
the Eighties.

There actually is a section for Thelemic discussion on
Jester's www.killing-joke.com, but almost no one uses
it.

Grey