[kj] "a very dubious character"

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:48:08 -0000

I have the original article which is A3 size - I once transcribed the whole
thing here - has anyone got it filed away to save me repeating the arduous
task - I think the subject was "HEROES". It was also from a 1986 edition of
Melody Maker.

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *

----- Original Message -----
From: "foolscircle9ways" <foolscircle9ways@yahoo.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] "a very dubious character"

> Snap!
> KJ were also my intro to the old boy (so we're not taking this offlist,
it's 'Class A' ON-TOPIC ;). Around 79/80 there was a Sounds or NME listing
by Jaz of his top 10 influences - anyone got access/link to this? Only other
one I'm sure of from said list is Herbert von Karajan, conductor of Berlin
Philharmonic and Most Evil Man in the World (shome mishtake shurely?). Would
be interesting to see the original article again (Antoni? Anybody? Jelbody?)
to see who the other eight were (though I think he of the Golden Harp got a
mention!!!).