[kj] Pandys remix bluce style

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:27:37 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1230896608-1069846057=:9081

Hello Loves,

I've uploaded my remix of Pandys to www.bluceree.co.uk just go to music section.  I've not taken too many liberties with it, well maybe a few.  It's a bit rough right now cos I should be doing coursework and not remixing slabs of KJ tunes but the idea is there.

Cheers

Rich

--0-1230896608-1069846057=:9081

<P>Hello Loves,</P>
<P>I've uploaded my remix of Pandys to <A href="http://www.bluceree.co.uk">www.bluceree.co.uk</A> just go to music section.&nbsp; I've not taken too many liberties with it, well maybe a few.&nbsp; It's a bit rough right now cos I should be doing coursework and not remixing slabs of KJ tunes but the idea is there.</P>
<P>Cheers</P>
--0-1230896608-1069846057=:9081--