[kj] the face

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:40:27 +0000

--============_-1142279265==_ma============

Phil writed:
hi mike
       who is the face in the center fold of the first album ? every
time i see it the same question pops up,its one of my faverite album
covers,along with fiction by the comsat angels, i,m sure your tryed
of telling the story of this cover but i guess i must have missed it
            cheers
                     phil
It is none other than my mate Arthur Ellis.
The photo is a still from the short film he made for his film school
graduation.
He played a deranged Vietnam vet.
So now you know.
At the moment I'm trying to persuade him to do a cover version of
"they're coming to take me away haha..." to release on malicious
damage, so you might well be seeing more of him next year.
cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
who is the face in the center fold of the first album ? every time i
see it the same question pops up,its one of my faverite album
covers,along with fiction by the comsat angels, i,m sure your tryed of
telling the story of this cover but i guess i must have missed
it</font></div>
color="#FF0000"
>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
cheers</font></div>
color="#FF0000"
>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span
phil</font></div>
school graduation.</div>
&quot;they're coming to take me away haha...&quot; to release on
malicious damage, so you might well be seeing more of him next
year.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>