[kj] Killing Language

Bo Krogsgaard gathering@misera.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:16:46 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Tom Foolery wrote:

> An open question for all non-native English speakers onlist- how important are Jaz's lyrics to you and how much do you
> understand?

Quite important, i'd say. With a good English language and a bit of
knowledge about the history of different religions and so on, they are
pretty easy to understand, language wise as well as what he's actually
trying to say. Unlike, say, Wire, but then again i couldn't care less
about trying to interpret their songs, to me, their vocals are just
another instrument and it works fine that way.