[kj] Those pics

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 12:23:33 -0500

--B_3137228614_3543907

On 05/31/2003 9:33 AM, "Alexi Hamilton" <alexih@hotmail.com> wrote:

>    Greyson...I promised not to stalk you anymore.  Just kidding, I know t=
hat's
> a really scary thing because I've been through it too.  A guy even enroll=
ed in
> the school I was going to and followed me around.  Coincidence?  I think =
not.
> It is creepy but if we can get a security lock or something to keep searc=
> engines from detecting, I think it would be a really good idea.  Just abo=
ut
> all the British (and Scottish, JP and Claire) Gatherers have met each oth=
er
> but for us in the states and elsewhere, well, I don't have a clue what mo=
st
> look like.  I'd like to know who to look for when the Joke go on tour and=
 we
> all meet up somewhere.  I know Kolmar and DeeDee live very close to me an=
> Joachim is pretty close (St. Paul) so I'd assume we'll be at the same sho=
ws.
>=20
>      Joe, let us know if you can get some sort of security on the web pag=
> because I don't think the aliases will do.  Just a thought...
>=20
> ~Alexi
>=20
>=20
The door will have a dead bolt, chain, and pad locks on it. Hey, my family
will be there too....no one I don=B9t want getting in, will get in.

Also, if something should happen, let me know immediately, and I will block
the offenders IP addresses from the entire site.

--B_3137228614_3543907

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Those pics</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">On 05/31/2003 9:33 AM, &quot;Alexi Hamilton&quot; &lt;=
alexih@hotmail.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> &nbsp;&nbsp;Greyson...I promised n=
ot to stalk you anymore. &nbsp;Just kidding, I know that's a really scary th=
ing because I've been through it too. &nbsp;A guy even enrolled in the schoo=
l I was going to and followed me around. &nbsp;Coincidence? &nbsp;I think no=
t. &nbsp;It is creepy but if we can get a security lock or something to keep=
 search engines from detecting, I think it would be a really good idea. &nbs=
p;Just about all the British (and Scottish, JP and Claire) Gatherers have me=
t each other but for us in the states and elsewhere, well, I don't have a cl=
ue what most look like. &nbsp;I'd like to know who to look for when the Joke=
 go on tour and we all meet up somewhere. &nbsp;I know Kolmar and DeeDee liv=
e very close to me and Joachim is pretty close (St. Paul) so I'd assume we'l=
l be at the same shows. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Joe, let us know if you can get some sort of =
security on the web page because I don't think the aliases will do. &nbsp;Ju=
st a thought...<BR>
<BR>
~Alexi<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">The door will have a dead bolt, ch=
ain, and pad locks on it. Hey, my family will be there too....no one I don&#=
8217;t want getting in, will get in. <BR>
<BR>
Also, if something should happen, let me know immediately, and I will block=
 the offenders IP addresses from the entire site.</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3137228614_3543907--