[kj] Those pics

Greyson Stoehr gathering@misera.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 09:48:43 -0700 (PDT)

Alexi:

I only wish my stalker had been half as intelligent as
you, but he was/is (he popped up again about a month
ago) a total idiot.  He's now doing it from
long-distance, because he knows I own an extensive
collection of swords and knives and I know how to use
them.

But seriously...unless Paul's latest "I hoaxed you
all!  I hoaxed you all!" email has put people off, I
still think a "members access only" Yahoogroups might
be the best place to post photos.

But wherever, whatever we do this, we MUST include
Rob's bare arse photo!  The collection would not be
compleat without it!

Greyson

--- Alexi Hamilton <alexih@hotmail.com> wrote:

Greyson...I promised not to stalk you anymore.