[kj] a piece of shit hits the fan

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 13:22:45 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "pr 001" <stay_one_jump_ahead@hotmail.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 12:18 PM
Subject: [kj] a piece of shit hits the fan

> [WARNING: long alex-style post!]
>

> scot, THERE'S A REASON THE Ks&Qs REMIX SOUNDS AMATEURISH - IT'S BECAUSE IT
> IS!
>
> I DID IT.

One of your better pranks Paul - absolutely hilarious - as good as when
someone posted the (supposedly) Holy Of Holy MP3 - you can imagine how much
anticipation was building up as we downloaded the track only then to open
the file  :O(

> i'd like to hear you do something better. i'm no alex paterson but i did
> manage to fool the entire collected assembly of the most devoted KILLING
> JOKE fans on the planet. not one person questioned its authenticity.

Erm, probably cos we've never heard it  !

> i just need a hobby!

I could come up with one or two suggestions  :O)

> pr001

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *