[kj] kid jokerz

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:18:17 -0400

ceres (bev's daughter. the one jp says i abuse) loves 'sanity'. she also
likes 'kings & queens' ("it's the kings and queens" is the chorus according
to her!), 'america' (or "mayika") 'goodbye to the village' and believe it or
not 'money is not our god' and 'loose cannon'! obviously she'll grow out of
the last one by the time she's six.