[kj] tattoo

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:07:47 +0100

--============_-1157833225==_ma============

Mike suggested that I get the new album sleeve tattooed on my arse. I
have been seriously considering that but perhaps Mike could design me
a tattoo which I would proudly have done and then send in.

Why not have a picture off your elbow tattoed on your arse and a
picture of your arse tattoed on your elbow?
Then you could really confuse people.
cheers,
colesy

Trying desperately to get the malicious damage site up before
midnight on Saturday.
But I don't think I'm going to make it!
--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images
for only ten pounds from the skylite zone

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
sleeve tattooed on my arse. I have been seriously considering that but
perhaps Mike could design me a tattoo which I would proudly have done
and then send in.</font></div>
picture of your arse tattoed on your elbow?</div>
midnight on Saturday.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
images for only ten pounds from the skylite zone</div>