[kj] Lesbolickout - a true story

Rob Moss gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 04:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

Once, whilst in a religious studies class at school, the class was discussi=
ng tolerance. The subject of homosexuality came up.

My brother (at the age of 14) just referred to homosexuals as queers, poofs=
 etc. (coming to think of it, he still does).
Anyway, the teacher got very upset and said to him
"what would you do then Jon, if you found your wife or girlfriend was actua=
lly a lesbian?".

Jon replied " I'd take pictures Miss".

A great answer for a 14 year old. Got him banned from the class for two wee=
ks!