[kj] back of Wardance

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 07:54:26 +0100

--============_-1158104024==_ma============

Sorry Folks!!!

I was wondering if you can tell me anything about the Origin of the
B/W photo on the Reverse side of the Wardance Sleeve
Thanks
If my memory serves me right it's a still from the film The Taking of
Pelham 1-2-3 about a siege at a police station

I should have said Assault on Precinct 13.
A brilliant film by John Carpenter about an isolated Police station
under seige from savage killing Joke fans.
Apologies to Walter Mathau and Derek Driddle

colesy
--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images
for only ten pounds from the skylite zone

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
about the Origin of the B/W photo on the Reverse side of the Wardance
Sleeve</font></div>
from the film The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 about a siege at a police
station</font></div>
station under seige from savage killing Joke fans.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
images for only ten pounds from the skylite zone</div>