[kj] Re: Loose Cannon imminent?

Jester gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 19:08:25 -0500

--B_3136820906_11846321

On 05/26/2003 7:27 PM, "Alexander  Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

> No more American sports talk on this list, or I'll have everyone here killed,
> alright? Am I making myself perfectly fucking clear?
>
> Alex in NYC

Dont make me post the pics of you playing sports maaan....we all know your a
soft ball stud...hahahaha

--B_3136820906_11846321

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Re: Loose Cannon imminent?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">On 05/26/2003 7:27 PM, &quot;Alexander &nbsp;Smith&quo=
t; &lt;vassifer@earthlink.net&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
No more American sports talk on this list, or I'll have everyone here kille=
d, alright? Am I making myself perfectly fucking clear?<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Dont make me post the pics of you =
playing sports maaan....we all know your a soft ball stud...hahahaha</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3136820906_11846321--