[kj] O.T. BobMould/Loudbomb

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 19:21:18 -0500

" better than alot of live bands I've seen recently (such as the Faint)."

So, how are the Faint live? I'm kinda digging their album(s) (DANSE MACABRE
and DANSE MACABRE REMIXES) in a sort've Lene Lovich/Gary Numan/Pete Shelley
solo sorta way.

I don't think they're the new messiah or anything, but there are worse bands
out there.

Alex in NYC