[kj] symphonic LZ interview

Madani gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 10:43:59 -0700

Many thanks to all who replied and generously shared ... I did indeed get
some very nice items, but as ungrateful as it sounds, not quite what I was
after.

There was an official website about this piece some time back, I guess late
1997.  On there was the usual promotional stuff, free giveaways and the
like, but also a series of questions posted in real audio format to which
you could hear Jaz's responses, some of which as I recall were rather
amusing (someone asked him whether he was an Internet user, for example).

I did find the original web page through archive.org, but it seems the audio
files are long gone - there were still links but when I downloaded them all
I got was silence.

If anyone wants to see what I'm referring to, this is what remains of the
site:

http://web.archive.org/web/19981202051240/www.polygram-us.com/kashmir/

Maybe this will jog someone's memory?  Thanks again!