[kj] Melody Maker : Jaz in "Shrink Rap" 16th March 1985

fluw gathering@misera.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 17:14:04 -0500

<<Might be on to something, apart from the fact that mutations are almost
invariably negative, provided you could get past the radiation sickness.
The radiation causes your cells to die, and consequences of their death is
toxic to the other, living cells>>

but that is assuming that mutation will transfer to another mostly organic
form.

it could be that mutating will not include 'you' inhabiting any organic
carbon.
meaning your thoughts, memories, and motivations could move to a dominion of
electrical waves, flirting about through circuitry for example.

although in a relative sense, this is already the case because - the waves
or patterns of you, are currently restricted to a signal/frequency. these
frequencies require similar  frequencies to inhabit organic forms in order
to recognize the similar patterns/signals/frequencies of 'you' which are
inhabiting an organic form as well. but when your "body" no longer can
retain your energy pattern, that pattern is released into the pool of energy
that encompasses all.

so whether or not 'human' frequencies in the 3rd dimension do experience
their manifestations in organic vehicles, mechanic vehicles, or something
else, it will not matter (pun intended). 'we' will still have need to
navigate, experience, react, destroy, create and so forth.

the frequencies' aesthetic is inconsequential to the inevitability of
'experience' in general.