[kj] j richman

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 07:48:36 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3136693716_28291_MIME_Part

Thou doth verily rock, Mr. Coles.
Despite it being rainy and grey, the wife and I are off to my mother's house
on Long Island for two days of family disputes, acrimony, po-faced rounds of
"Monopoly" and copious beer consumption. Salut!

Alex in NYC

----------
From: mike coles <mike@studio-c.co.uk>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] j richman
Date: Sun, May 25, 2003, 4:46 AM

Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers (a band as seminal to the constructs
of proto-Punk Rock

KJ used to do roadrunner as a warm up at rehearsals!
I'll answer the artwork questions next week - I'm off to the South Bank for
a sunday afternoon of beer and culture.
cheers,
colesy
--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images for
only ten pounds from the skylite zone

--MS_Mac_OE_3136693716_28291_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] j richman</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Thou doth verily rock, Mr. Coles.<BR>
Despite it being rainy and grey, the wife and I are off to my mother's hous=
e on Long Island for two days of family disputes, acrimony, po-faced rounds =
of &quot;Monopoly&quot; and copious beer consumption. Salut!<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>