[kj] I'm the one by whom the SCANDAL arrives...Haha !!

Stephen Robinson gathering@misera.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 21:29:27 +0100

He should do the full Julian and Sandy with Youth, "which dolly polina
played the bass line on that, heartface?", "ooohh Don't mention Lloyds bank
mr Horne, Youth had an EXPERIENCE there once, didn't you Youth?" etc etc