[kj] I'm the one by whom the SCANDAL arrives...Haha !!

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 21:19:17 +0100

wardance...

> Please forgive me this blasphemy (I'm sure Jaz himself would kill me
> for saying that, haha !!), but I'm just curious to know what's your
> opinion about this quite unusual topic... ;-)

This isn't Blasphemy. It's dissapointment. You really got everyones
hopes up with this then shattered them by being not-controversial at
all. I needed to go to the bathroom and held it in to read this.
Causing myself disconfort for nothing. Bah. I'm happy to put The Cure
& Killing Joke in the same sentence. Hell there was a time I was a
much bigger fan of The Cure than Killing Joke.

Though... does anyone notice that Jaz turns into Kenneth Williams when
he sings "Bars and Bazaars..." on Inside The Termite Mound? For some
reason I've always respected him for this. I guess I wish I could 'do'
Kenneth Williams. Would perhaps make me more popular at parties.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.cancellation.freeserve.co.uk/praest76