[kj] I'm the one by whom the SCANDAL arrives...Haha !!

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 May 2003 15:55:48 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3136636548_104262_MIME_Part

" Am I the only one on The Gathering list who ever thought there were some
similarities between Jaz's voice and Robert Smith's one on two tracks from
"Night Time" ???

Hmmmm...can't say I hear it. I've always heard a simillarity between Robert
Smith and Terry Hall from the Specials (and they kinda look alike too,
actually), but never Jaz.

Nothing scandalous about the Cure.

Alex in NYC